Your Salisbury home is covered with a 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.
We’re with you every step of the way in your home buying process. From our attention to detail in the construction of your home to our comprehensive warranty coverage. Our 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty protects you from major systems and structural defects. Enjoy your new home with peace of mind knowing you are covered with our One Year Builders Warranty. Our Builders Warranty protects you against faulty workmanship but does not cover general “wear and tear”. It’s easy and fast to submit a warranty request. Simply send us an e-mail and we’ll address it within 48 hours.
Washington County: After hours plumbing emergency phone number: (435) 688-2947
Submit a Warranty Request Online
A winning combination: Salisbury Homes & Security National Mortgage
- We are 100% focused on retail mortgage banking.
- We deliver exceptional mortgage service.
- We are committed to responsible lending practices.
- We hire and retain the industry’s best mortgage professionals.
- We provide market-leading mortgage solutions and tools.
Unlike banks and mortgage lenders that consolidate operations and service offsite, Security National has the distinct advantage of being a direct lender, which means all loan processing, underwriting, closings, and funding are handled at our local branch offices. Our branch offices have the tools and resources in-house to expedite these processes, resulting in our proven track record of closing loans as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Our company is recognized nationwide for our unwavering commitment to responsible lending, especially in today’s rapidly changing economy. We are a top-tier lender for purchase, FHA, resale, and builder loans.
Please contact us to see how we can help you achieve successful homeownership.
Ready to get started?
If you’re in Utah County, click HERE to apply online or request an appointment.
If you’re in Washington County, click HERE to apply online or request an appointment.
Consider these facts:
- 80% of credit reports have errors. That’s right, 80%!
- 40% of American consumers have credit scores below a qualifying level.
- Salisbury homes averages a 70+ credit score increase in 4-6 months.
- A low credit score can prevent you from getting into a new home.
That’s why we created Salisbury Credit Care. To help you clean up your credit for FREE*, making your home buying process as painless as possible.
Fill out the form below to get in touch with a Salisbury Homes representative to learn how you can take advantage of this amazing offer.
*Restrictions apply. See a Salisbury agent for more information.
Credit Care Form
Welcome to Salisbury Homes Design Center.
We believe the home design process should be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Which is why we make it affordable to upgrade the features you want without burdening you with ones you don’t. We have options for everything from flooring, countertops, cabinets, paint colors, and more.
Designing your home is fun, but crucial to get the features that are most important to your family. Here are a few helpful hints to begin the process of designing your dream home.
• Know which selections are standard for your home and which are extra-cost optional features.
The options sheets and flyers provide you with this information for your house plan. Make a wish list that reflects the look and feel you are hoping to express in your home. Bring pictures and descriptions of exactly what you want for items not listed on the options sheet.
• Identify which options are of the highest priority for your family and lifestyle.
Need an extension to the Dining Area? Maybe more electrical or plumbing would be useful. Have kids or pets? Stain-resistant carpet might make life easier.
• Look through our model homes and homes under construction for color ideas.
Note the cabinet, countertop, appliance, and flooring options you see as you look around. These elements can set the style and mood of your home.
• Bring cushions, swatches or photos to match the style of your current decor.
All items in the design center may vary from the model and other homes in the area.